Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 8 - On the 8th day we rested

We were all spent after our trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal. Mike and I had crammed as much into the first 7 days of our trip that we had forgotten to slow down and rest. Well, thankfully Monday was a US holiday, Memorial Day. We got up late and then went to the pool for a dip and sip!




We checked out and made our way to the Indira Ghandi Airport - we were going home.

Our trip to Delhi was so memorable! Great friends, great sites! The travel bug has bitten me very hard and I can't wait for my next adventure.

Until then, I have one more week (4 days) in India. We have plans each night including dinner with my team leads, seeing The Hangover II in an Indian movie theater, dinner with new friends and possibly paint ball. I will make sure that I have done everything possible in my visit here. It has already exceeded all my expectations. This is a trip I will NEVER forget. I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to take it. And to think I had avoided coming to India for years. I was an idiot. :)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment